Vanilla Almond Funfetti Cupcakes Anyone
1 c. Flour
1/2 c. Sugar
1tsp. Almond extract
2tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg
2-4 oz. Sprinkles
2 tsp. Baking powder
1/3 c. Melted butter
7 oz. Buttermilk
First you want to preheat your oven to 350°F
1. Mix all off your dry ingredients in a medium size bowl. Make sure it is mixed good. I usually use a fork or a disk for the best results.
2. Next in a large bowl you want to mix your butter and sugar together until it is creamy.
3. Then you mix the eggs in one at a time mixing really good and making sure you scrape the sides to get all the egg mixed in good.
4. Now in a separate small bowl mix the buttermilk, vanilla, and almond together and let it sit for about 5 minutes so that the flavorings can marinate in the buttermilk.
5. Next you want to take the milk mixture and mix it in slowly with the butter mixture.
6. Then you want to slowly mix in your dry ingredients a little at a time with your wet
7. Finally you want to pour your cake mix in a cake pan or you can make cupcakes. Let it bake for about 10-15 minutes because it does not take long to get done. So be sure to keep an eye on it.
8. Once it is cooled down you can make your own frosting or use your favorite brand. Enjoy. This cake is very delicious. Try not eat it all, and share too.
7. After it is all mixed really good you wanna fold in your sprinkles.