Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Rimmel London

In my Frosty Voxbox from influenster I received 2 Rimmel London products to try. One was Scandaleyes eye liner. I couldnt wait to try this one. I fell in love with this eye liner when I read the name. It just sounds so tempting to try it immediately. When I put it on it glided across my eyes ever so smoothly. It is waterproof and lasts all day. This eye liner is bound to boost any woman's confidence, and catch roaming eyes of many. It is by far the best eyeliner iI have came across in a while. The next Rimmel London product came in handy right away which was gentle eye makeup remover. This makeup remover worked like a charm. It came right off on the first wipe which was definitely a plus in my book. Usually it takes about 3-4 wipes to get it all off, but one did the job perfectly. I did not realize what amazing products Rimmel London had until I got my Frosty Voxbox from influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment