Tuesday, June 4, 2013

homemade BBQ Sauce

I didn't have any BBQ Sauce one day and needed it for BBQ chicken. I also had this big jar of molasses just sitting in my cabinet.
Half of bottle of ketchup
2 tablespoons of molasses
 1 cup of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of mustard
2 tablespoons hot sauce(optional)

This is the best BBQ sauce ever, and you could save money making your own:-)

Me and my one year old daughter was tired of drinking plain milk so we decided to experiment with my unsweetened coca powder

2 cups sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup water
1/4 cup of milk
1 tablespoon vanilla
Mix cocoa powder, sugar in a medium sauce pan. Pour in water milk and vanilla mixing on medium high heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes stirring frequently. The best chocolate syrup ever. Save tons of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment