Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bake It Fun Silicone Baking Mat


The bake it fun silicone baking mat is a very wonderful product to have in the kitchen. Especially if you love to bake. I used this baking mat as soon as I got. I baked some peanut butter cookies. All you need is a cup of peanut butter, a cup of sugar, and 1 egg. For the first use I had to add a thin layer of vegetable oil to the mat. It was all ready to go after that. You only have to do that once. Its like seasoning a grill or pot. My problem is that a lot of stuff may say non-stick but really is not. Well that is not the case here at all. It really is non-stick. I have used it 4 times already just to make sure it was the real deal. My cookies came out looking like I had brought them from the store. I'm in love with this baking mat already. I can't wait to use it again, which will be tomorrow by the way. I definitely would recommend all the bakers out there to get 1 or maybe 2 or 3 of these bake it fun silicone baking mats. It's definitely worth it to always have one or a few handy in the kitchen.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment