Saturday, August 23, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter

Cleopatra's Shea butter is awesome. I have used this pure Shea butter for numerous things. I have used it for my 3 month old daughters diaper rash, my 3 yr old daughters eczema, and all the bumps and scratches that my 1 yr old son makes on himself whiled playing. I love Cleopatra's Shea butter. I have also use it for my kids hair also. I took about a 1\2 cup mixed with about a tablespoon of emu oil. I put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and stirred it up afterwards. It works great on hard to manage hair, such as thick curly hair. The one thing I absolutely love about Cleopatra's Shea butter is that it can be used for so many things and whatever you are using it for you dont need much of it. Just a little goes a long way. Soon as I get everything I need I am going to make a lotion. When I do I will post all the ingredients needed, as well as pictures.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment