Monday, May 5, 2014

100% Pure Emu Oil for Skin and Hair

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I have been using 100% Emu oil for a week now for my skin and hair. It is great oil. I can tell the difference in my skin, and hair after only a week. I squeeze about 2-3 drops in my palm, rub together and massage onto my skin. This oil definitely gives my hair a glow that was not there before. I don't think I will be using haitpr grease anymore, thanks to this wonderful emu oil. The onlything I don't like is the smell. After a couple minutes it goes away though. I would definitely recommend this to allof you. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment