Monday, May 5, 2014

Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. I have used the Vitamin C Serum a couple times, although I don't think I need it right now because I'm only 24. It is supposed to be used on face and neck for aging, and is suposed to tighten th skin up. It is best used after a toner or moisturizer has been applied. Also it is best if used night and day or as often as needed. There are also many great recipes online to make your own moisturizers and toner to add your own vitamin c serum to. I would recommend this product for ages 25+. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment