Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Arm & Hammer

Arm & Hammer baking soda is awesome, I just had to say that. I recently received a free box to try from smiley360. Along with a guide on the many uses of baking soda. I swear out of all my 24 years on this earth I never knew you could use it for so many things. Boy have I learned a lot about baking soda. I always just used it for one thing and that was baking. Oh, and I cant forget about keeping a box in the fridge to keep food fresh.Baking soda can be used for cleaning, laundry, baking, and so much more. I used it to clean one day. I added about 2 tablespoons of baking soda to about a 1/2 cup of vinegar and a cup of water, and a couple drops of tea tree oil. The smell was amazing, and it cleaned so good. My marble counters and wooden dining room table was sparkling. I could see my reflection. Another use for baking soda is laundry. Every time I wash now I throw in a 1/2 cup of baking soda, and it get the strong odors out my clothes while boosting the cleaning power of my laundry detergent leaving my clothes smelling good and stain-free. The most common use for baking soda in my opinion is baking. I am always baking because that's what I love to do is bake and cook. I always make sure I always have a couple of boxes of Arm & Hammer baking soda. You can use it to brush your teeth. you can use it with your shampoo to fix damaged hair. baking soda can be used as a facial scrub and cleanser by mixing 3 parts baking soda and 1 part water. So the next time you look in your cabinet and see a box of  Arm & Hammer baking soda try out this amazing facial scrub, or cleaning solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment