Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages

Last Christmas I brought my son a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Crawl Around Car. He was 11 months. I was a little skeptical about getting it at first because the price and I didn't know if it was worth it. Well on Christmas day when I put it together he fell in love with it instantly. Along with my two older daughters who were 2 and 5 at the time. It has different learning stages depending on your childs age so it is one of those toys that grows with your child. The only problem I had with the toy was it just sits directly on the floor. There is no board or padding in the bottom. But hey, my kids didn't mind so I couldn't complain. They had so much fun just helping me decorate it. It is a really cool toy for your child to have. It has been a year since he has had his car, and he and the girls still love and play with the Fisher Price car. It keeps them very busy and occupied. I am so glad I ended up getting it for him for Christmas. He is now 22 months old and the girls are 3 and 6. It is very colorful, and would catch any child's eyes because off the bright colors. It is made of a very durable red plastic. It has this wheel on it that is really cute. There are many bright buttons for the kids to press, and your child can play and learn at the same time. I ordered it from amazon for $56.99. I was looking it up earlier today and I seen that they also have a pink one for girls. It is really cute, and any little girl would love the pink and purples in this car. I signed up for a website called vocalpoint, which is a pretty awesome site. I have been a member since February 2013, and I love it. I would always go on there and read about there RSVP parties and how awesome they were. Well I got an e-mail one day to sign up for one of the RSVP parties. It was to have a party for toddlers trying out the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages toys. I qualified and got picked. I was so happy because it was my first part from them. I was looking at the toys and said "hey I got my son one of these last year." So I was hoping they did not send me another one of the cars. They send out two Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages toys for the party and some other goodies. I was so excited when my box arrived. Inside there was the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Chair, and the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Laptop. Soon as I opened the box my son went crazy. There were goodies for the kids. They gave me photo props for the kids to take pictures. There were goody bags to put party favors in. There were also these super cute Fisher Price T-Shirts for the kids, and there was a $10 Target gift card also.There were plenty of Fisher Price coupons to give to the parents also.The kids had lots of fun. The toys were a major hit for the kids. They loved the chair and the laptop. I have a 6 month old daughter who also loves the laptop. The chair is really cool also. When you sit in the chair it says 'you sat in the chair." Under the seat there is a little compartment, which my son puts his little cars in there. The chair is really nice. It is a bright yellow with blue legs, and again it is a sturdy plastic. On the back of the chair it is a smiley face. It is really cute. The laptop is very educational too. That one is my favorite because it is very educational. It teaches you colors, numbers, and letters while singing songs. It also comes in grey, white, blue, and pink. So you can choose what color you think is right for your child, or your little one can pick the color. Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages toys would make the perfect gifts for the holidays coming up, or birthdays. While I only talked about certain Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages toys there sre plenty more to choose from. There are tea sets, walkers, cars, talking stuffed animals, books, a house, and a very cute Laugh an Learn My Pretty Learning Lamp. That is not even half of the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn toys. So head on over to Fisher Price and check out all the awesome Laugh and Learn toys Fisher Price has to offer. I would highly recommend these toys for 0-4 years of age.
My RSVP Fisher Price Party kit from Vocalpoint

My Son playing with his Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Crawl Around Car last Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment