Sunday, September 7, 2014

Children N Us Stroller Organizer

This has to be the best stroller organizer out right now. It can fit so much stuff inside of it you will be shocked. I fit 6 huggie juices, 2 apples, 2 plums, 4 diapers, a bottle of sun screen, my 10inch tablet, 3 PB&j sandwiches, 3 bee sili snack holders, and my wallet. That is a lot of stuff. I can barely fit that in my diaper bag. for now on this is the bag I will take every where with me. It would definitely be cool if there were more colors and designs to pick from. I definitely cant wait for more stuff from children n us. Thank you for making this wonderful and spacious bag. I would recommend this stroller organizer to parents with kids all ages because it can be used on bikes and in cars also. stroller organizerI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment