Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Must have for parents with infants

The SnotSuk Nasal Aspirator is a dream come true for me. When I first seen this I was like "wow" I gotta try this. I have a 4 month old daughter who always seems to be congested and throws up out her nose a lot. This is like a miracle. Its actually better than blowing in the babies nose so it can come out the other nostril. Which I thought was the only working way. The SnotSuk is so easy to use. It helps my daughter sleep and sound so much better at night. Another plus is it is dishwasher safe. I wish I could come up with these ideas myself. This one just takes the cake. It is wonderful. It kind of reminds me of the suction tubes they have at the hospital. Except they don't go all the way in the nose, and you are using your own oxygen of course. I just so love this.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment