Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wubbanub

I started using the wubbanub about 2 years ago, and I love them. They are just so adorable. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a soothie pacifier attached to a little stuffed animal. My son had the monkey, and my daughter who is four months now has the jasmine giraffe. She loves it. It is so easy for them to get into their mouth with the little stuffed animals. While it may not be for newborn to 2 months because of the size, which is not big at all but to a little tiny baby it probably just seems huge on there little tummies. Once they get about 3 months I think it is perfect because they start to interact more, and talk so they see this adorable little toy that doubles as a pacifier too. Moms, grandparents, and dads be sure to head on over to amazon and get your little bundle of joy a wubbanub. Did I mention they have a large selection to chooses from. These are the perfect gift for any mom or dad at a very low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment