Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cupcake Molds Are Making A Hit In My Kitchen

These cupcake molds by California Kitchenware are very cute and functional. I love the colors, and the fact that it looks good and works properly at the same time. I have even used them as jello molds for the kids. My cupcakes and muffins come out perfect every time with these molds. I can not wait to order more. At first I didn't have a cupcake pan, but that was no problem because they are very sturdy and strong also. They held up fine on a cookie sheet by themselves, which I thought was great. I finally got a 12 cup cupcake pan, and I just drop my silicone cups in the pan and pour my batter in. These are highly recommended by me so I suggest you head over and get you some Cupcake Molds. Once you get there just search for California Kitchenware, and they come in a pack of 12. They have multi-colored ones, and white also. So have fun with your cupcake molds.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment